• How do you store / transport your threaded barrels by newgunguy3 Thursday, 17 April 2014 22:24

Very shortly once the stamps clear I'll have multiple pistols with cans. I bought a threaded barrel for each but I don't plan on shooting suppressed all the time. I'm trying to figure out the best way to store and transport the barrels to/from the range etc. I'm loath to just through them in a a pistol rug since they'll bang around against each other plus wipe off the lubricating oil. I have a hard case (Pelican type) for the guns but there isn't...

• Will slightly non-concentric (but still very safe) contribute to POI shift? by AZ_mike Tuesday, 15 April 2014 13:10

I have a couple barrels that don't line up well with my AAC Cyclone (most do so it is not the Cyclone) The worst is a S&W M&P10 and I have an AR Stoner 300BLK barrel that is off by about half as much. Even for the S&W it is off by a fraction (~1/5th) of the excess space between the rod and the exit hole. My question is will this make a significant contribution to POI shift and should I have the barrel shoulder squared up? For the Stoner barr...

• Barrel Length by coyotehunter90 Sunday, 13 April 2014 14:16

I purchased a YHM Phantom in 5.56 It says it is not "warranted" for barrels under 10.5". I bought it for my AR-15 but I have a walther .22 pistol that I wanted to try. Does anyone know if there would be any problems using it on a shorter barrel other than the bolt maybe not cycle.

• Stone-Free Int'l silencers/suppressors by Homer Tuesday, 15 April 2014 05:06

G'Day PB, I can't argue with that mate, we are all collectors of one description or other!!! Regards Homer

• G'Day from Oz. Thats short for Australia! by Homer Wednesday, 16 April 2014 05:13

G'Day Slipjett, and Thank You for your Very Warm Welcome! Yeah, some forums are like that but thats life! Going on your post, I was wondering if you have been to Oz? If so, I hope you had yourself a good time!!! Regards Homer

• G'Day for Oz. Thats short for Australia! by Homer Friday, 11 April 2014 07:22

G'Day All, I have just found this forum and thought I should say G'Day and introduce myself. I live in Canberra, which is the national capital of Australia (yes thats right, Sydney isn't the capital city of Oz)! I've been burning powder (Huntin & Shootin) for most of my life and also enjoy game fishin and anything with an engine in it! I also design and manufacture firearm sound suppressors/silencers, as part of my business. I'll try and...

• SRT Arms Shadow XL .308 sealed suppressor?? by baghdadpoliceadvisor Wednesday, 09 April 2014 02:28

I am not seeing any SRT Arms Shadow XL .308 sealed suppressors being put on the NFA Tracker website by owners, wonder why?

REVIEWS

The Lastest Customer Reviews

SWR Renegade

Reviewed by bobby
OPS INC 12th Model, 5.56mm

Reviewed by bubba
Gemtech G5

Reviewed by Strongbow
AAC Element

Reviewed by Emilio
AAC SPR/M4

Reviewed by Killer Instincts