• AAC Ti-Rant 45 (9/16-24) Piston by Doubleajaybrock Friday, 22 August 2014 19:57

$60 shipped! Paypal as a gift or + 5% to cover fees. Bought it to use with .40 and never used it.

• Help me pick my "one" suppressor by czgunner Sunday, 10 August 2014 18:01

So, my wife gave me approval for one suppressor since she has a new Blendtec blender, a Kitchenaid mixer, and a juicer. So, I have a 5.56 and 6.8 in 16" AR platforms I built with Adams Arms piston kits, a Savage I built in .260 with a heavy Shilen barrel, and a VZ2008. Is there a can out there that I can reasonably use on all or most of these? I would prefer using muzzle brake/flash hiders as adapters instead of thread on. I would also like som...

• Gemtech integral MIST-22 suppressor by Coltdogg Sunday, 27 July 2014 04:44

I been looking to get a integral suppressor for my 10/22 (fixing to make it a POST gun) and thought it may be the way to go. Its a Lipsey's Exclusive so I been on Lipseys case to get me one once I first seen it. I have had a lot of good luck with my Outback II so I thought I would give this a shot. Has anyone had on in hands yet??

• Texas Fish and Game on the Whitehouse petition by Busykngt Wednesday, 23 July 2014 19:37

There's a link to sign the petition to remove silencers from requiring the $200 tax stamp at the bottom of the article: http://fishgame.com/2014/07/whitehouse-gov-petition-shoots-to-remove-suppressors-from-national-firearms-act-regulation/?utm_source=TFG+Newsletter+for+Wed.+July+23&utm_campaign=July+23%2C+2014+Newsletter&utm_medium=email or here: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/remove-suppressors-nfa-regulated-item/wVgXbqP8...

• WTS: OSS Mission Suppressors – 5.56 and 7.62 by AirCavBob Tuesday, 10 June 2014 17:24

1425A3BPR-4A2SRM - 5.56 $1,495 1425B3BPR-6B1SRM – 7.62 $1,550 Available and ready to ship to your FFL on Form 3. These are one of the most impressive silencers I have seen to date. Zero blow back with these silencers. Brass ejects nearly as clean as if it wasn’t fired with a suppressor. They don’t look like your conventional silencer but the performance is awesome. Less than 10% bolt velocity increase on all systems. Multi-caliber interchan...

• LGS won't release suppressor even though he has tax stamp!!!!! and was paid a year by Bendersquint Friday, 02 May 2014 13:26

The dealer may not have violated any federal laws, but after the OP filled out and signed the 4473, unless the NICS check was denied, the dealer can be accused of committing fraud, since he has taken money without providing the product. Probably a misdemeanor case of fraud, since $460 would not be a felony. All of the dealers I have purchased NFA items had only one person who could finalize the transaction. But those people were not absent for...

• mite by rm55916 Saturday, 12 July 2014 11:29

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying your can, and that you do not regret your selection. However, I have shot a Mite next to a SWR Spectre and a Liberty Kodiak TL, and the Mite was LOUD in comparison. However, I as previously stated I'm glad you are happy with your can. In the end that's all that matters. BTW, I assume you're an EMT based on your screen name, I'm a paramedic. I've noticed that there are many FF and EMT's on these forums. I s...

REVIEWS

The Lastest Customer Reviews

SWR Renegade

Reviewed by bobby
OPS INC 12th Model, 5.56mm

Reviewed by bubba
Gemtech G5

Reviewed by Strongbow
AAC Element

Reviewed by Emilio
AAC SPR/M4

Reviewed by Killer Instincts